The South Carolina Association of Health Underwriters, SCAHU, will recognize six individuals for exemplary service at the 2019 SCAHU Symposium Awards Banquet on March 21. The purpose of this ceremony is to recognize and honor outstanding service within the insurance industry and the community at large. Awards presented at this ceremony are not limited to association members.
Complete the online awards application listed below by December 31, 2018. You may upload your reference letters below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call SCAHU headquarters at 843-779-7009
Thank you in advance for your participation in these awards. We look forward to receiving your nominations very soon!
- The Distinguished Service Award–This award will be presented to an individual contributing to the local community.
- The Professional Achievement Award– This award will be presented to an agent with 25 or more years experience and an exceptional professional success story.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award–This award will be presented to an agent with tenure in the benefits industry and an outstanding service record.
- The Outstanding Young Agent Award–This award will be presented to a young agent (with three years or less experience) with incredible promise.
- The Carrier Representative of the Year– This award will be presented to a representative who has gone above and beyond in this industry.
- The Customer Service Advocate of the Year– This award will be presented to an underwriter who has gone above and beyond in this industry.
Nominations must be made by SCAHU members. Two letters of recommendation must be submitted along with the nomination form. One recommendation should come from a professional source, and the other recommendation should come from a personal character reference. SCAHU’s Nominations Committee will choose award recipients. The nominator will be informed of the award recipient and will invite the winner’s family and friends to attend SCAHU’s Inaugural Recognition Ceremony.