The South Carolina Association of Health Underwriters, SCAHU, will recognize six individuals for exemplary service at the 2018 SCAHU Symposium on Thursday, January 18, 2018 and Friday, January 19, 2018. The purpose of this ceremony is to recognize and honor outstanding service within the insurance industry and the community at large. Awards presented at this ceremony are not limited to association members.
Please use the attached form to make a nomination. Submit completed forms to email@example.com. The new nomination deadline is June 23. If you have any questions, please call SCAHU Awards Chair, Lisa Skelly, at 864-617-2234.
Thank you in advance for your participation in these awards. We look forward to receiving your nominations very soon!
- The Distinguished Service Award–This award will be presented to an individual contributing to the local community.
- The Professional Achievement Award– This award will be presented to an agent with an exceptional professional success story.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award–This award will be presented to an agent with tenure in the benefits industry and an outstanding service record.
- The Outstanding Young Agent Award–This award will be presented to a young agent (with five years or less experience) with incredible promise.
- The Carrier Representative of the Year– This award will be presented to a representative who has gone above and beyond in this industry.
- The Customer Service Advocate of the Year– This award will be presented to an underwriter who has gone above and beyond in this industry.
Nominations must be made by SCAHU members. The attached form must be completed and submitted by June 23, 2017. Two letters of recommendation must be submitted along with the nomination form. One recommendation should come from a professional source, and the other recommendation should come from a personal character reference. SCAHU’s Nominations Committee will choose award recipients. The nominator will be informed of the award recipient and will be charged to invite the winner’s family and friends to attend SCAHU’s Inaugural Recognition Ceremony.